Mexican Couple Discovered with Women Remains in Baby Carrier May Have Slaughtered 20

CLAREMONT, CA, October 11, 2018 /The Recover/ —

A Mexican couple caught bring dismembered human remains in a baby carriage may have opened the case to killings of as many as 20 females, a leading prosecutor stated Monday.


 The man admitted to 20 killings, however, provided details consisting of the names of only 10 victims, said Alejandro Gomez, the chief district attorney of Mexico State, which is located north and west of Mexico City. The couple was caught last week in Ecatepec, on the northern outskirts of the capital.


 "He seemed happy about what he had done," Gomez told Radio Formula the male appeared happy with the killings; there were signs he suffered a personality disorder and resented his mom and a previous relationship. “The individual discussed 10 cases in which he provides information, the names of the victims; he provided us the clothing they had on at the time," Gomez shared with the media.


 His wife is also being charged with helping gather the women and bring them to her husband.


 Early Thursday, authorities captured them coming out of a home with a baby carriage carrying plastic bags with dismembered body parts which the set planned to deal with in a close-by vacant lot. This was due to police placing the couple under surveillance after phone records showed the couple had contacts with three missing females.


 Authorities stated as they continued the search to the back lot, they only discovered more body parts; however they were in such bad shape due to the decomposing and previous torture, forensic tests will be needed to determine them.


 After obtaining a warrant the crime scene investigators found 8 plastic containers full of dismembered body parts and cement in the couple's house, however, more body parts were discovered in a refrigerator, wrapped in plastic bags. DNA and other test are now being carried out on the grisly proof.


 Authorities stated the couple acknowledged disposing of other bodies in a similar fashion; Gomez said Monday detectives have discovered more dismembered remains in 2 homes.


 Gomez stated the suspect confessed to drugging and sexually abusing some of the victims prior to killing them. Many were single mothers, and the couple obviously lured their victims with deals of inexpensive baby clothing, food and even living. Most of the lured victims were fooled first by the wife only to be taken to her husband.


 The couple also confessed in an open police statement that they had kidnapped and sold one of the dead women's 2-month-old baby to another couple, authorities were able to locate the baby and the couple. The baby is in professional care; however, the couple has been detained.


 Mexico State, which borders Mexico City to the east, north, and west, has suffered from waves of women's killings in the last few years numbers not even correctly recorded due to the amounts happening.


 The grim case has sent out anger and shock through Mexico. A crowed people gathered in respect of the women killed in Ecatepec on Sunday. Demonstrators brought candles and white flowers to require action by authorities on deadly violence against females and ladies.


 In 2016, seven ladies and women were eliminated in Mexico every day, according to UN Women figures.


 A 2017 report from Mexico's Interior Department, the National Women's Institute and UN Women found that 52,210 killings of women were recorded between 1985 and 2017. Almost a third occurred in the last 6 years of that 32-year period.


 


By: Mckenzie Santa Maria


 



Author: Kevin Leonard
Organization: The Recover
About: The Recover is an unbiased substance abuse and mental health news provider.
Phone: (888) 510-3898
Email: info@therecover.com
Address: 27420 Jefferson Ave, Temecula, CA 92590
Website: https://www.therecover.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/therecovernews/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Recovernews


A photo accompanying this announcement is available at
https://news.therecover.com/assets/uploads/fimg/12/1539278859.jpg
More News From Enter Hollywood

Prince Harry in another catch-up with war widow in Sydney

Oct 16, 2018

SYDNEY — There's clearly a special bond between Prince Harry and a 98-year-old war widow who gave him a warm hug Tuesday when they met — again — in Sydney. It's a regular catch-up. The widow, Daphne Dunne, tries to cross the prince's path whenever he comes to Australia. It's a natural fit for Harry, who has made championing the cause of veterans one of his principal causes. He first noted Dunne when he visited Sydney in 2015 and saw that she was wearing a Victoria Cross. That's a significant award that wouldn't escape Harry's eye. It is awarded to...

AP PHOTOS: Royal couple in Australia as pregnancy announced

Oct 16, 2018

SYDNEY — The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are on a 16-day visit to Australia, Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand that began in Sydney with the surprise announcement that the royal couple are expecting their first child. News that the former Meghan Markle is pregnant has made front-page headlines across Australia. Meghan's tight-fitting dress barely revealed a bump as she and Prince Harry were welcomed at their first event Tuesday at the Sydney harbor-side mansion where the two are staying. The couple later traveled by boat to Taronga Park Zoo, where they opened a research center and met two 10-month-old...

Prince Harry and Meghan start Aussie tour with baby gifts

Oct 16, 2018

SYDNEY — A beaming Duke and Duchess of Sussex thrilled thousands of fans outside the Sydney Opera House on Tuesday during their first meeting with the general public since the former Meghan Markle's newly announced pregnancy. Prince Harry and Meghan spent longer than the 20 minutes allocated in their schedule to speak to and shake hands with as many well-wishers as possible. Meghan, wearing a beige trench coat over a sleeveless cream dress by Australian designer Karen Gee, accepted cards and flowers from an enthusiastic crowd. The news of the pregnancy was announced after the couple arrived in Sydney on...

The Latest: Tourists in London react to royal baby news

Oct 16, 2018

SYDNEY — The Latest on Prince Harry and his wife, the Duchess of Sussex, who are expecting a child in the spring (all times local): 10:45 p.m. International visitors to Buckingham Palace to see the popular Changing of the Guard ceremony have reacted with joy to the news that Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, are expecting their first child. A 29-year-old Canadian tourist Braden Fraser from Toronto said that "it's wonderful." Fraser said "I was happy about the first couple of marriages and the children coming. I'm glad to see the monarchy is carrying on. Back home we...

And baby makes three: Prince Harry and Meghan's child on way

Oct 16, 2018

CANBERRA, Australia — They both wanted children. They knew it was time. Meghan had ended her acting career and moved to Britain to be a full-time royal. Prince Harry had stepped down from the military and wanted to settle down. Their marriage was a five-star glamour blowout: the spectacular Windsor Castle setting, the horse-drawn carriage on a warm spring day, the vintage Jaguar with the top down, the Hollywood A-listers mixing with real-life royalty. And now comes the very welcome word that Harry and Meghan, the duchess of Sussex, are expecting their first child in the spring. It is the...

Sign up now!