NetworkNewsBreaks – City View Green Holdings Inc. (CSE: CVGR) (OTC: CVGRF) Announces Closing of First Tranche of Private Placement

City View Green Holdings (CSE: CVGR) (OTC: CVGRF) today announced that it has closed the first tranche of its non-brokered private placement previously disclosed on October 4, 2019. The company has issued 2,001,333 units for gross proceeds of $300,199.95 under the first tranche. According to the update, City View paid a total of $5,750 as finder’s fees in connection with the first tranche, and all securities issued thereunder are subject to a hold period that expires March 16, 2020, in accordance with applicable securities laws and Canadian Securities Exchange policies.

To view the full press release, visit http://nnw.fm/to21X

About City View Green Holdings Inc.

City View Green is a vertically integrated cannabis company focused on extraction, edibles production and distribution. Upon receipt of its Cannabis Act processing and sales licenses, City View will incorporate extraction and edibles production at its Brantford, Ontario facility. The company intends to produce the highest quality cannabis and hemp extracts and derivatives. Once operational, the company expects to produce high quality oils, edible products, distillates and water-soluble products for the food and beverage markets. In addition, City View owns a 19.9% stake in Budd Hutt Inc. Budd Hutt is a retail focused cannabis company with access to licenses in Alberta and other retail opportunities across Canada. The company expects that Budd Hutt will secure shelf space and distribution opportunities for City View’s products. For more information, visit the company’s website at  www.CityViewGreen.ca.

NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CVGR are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/CVGR

About NetworkNewsWire

NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) NetworkNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. NNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.

To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)

For more information please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com

Please see full terms of use and disclaimers on the NetworkNewsWire website applicable to all content provided by NNW, wherever published or re-published: http://NNW.fm/Disclaimer

NetworkNewsWire (NNW)
New York, New York
www.NetworkNewsWire.com
212.418.1217 Office
Editor@NetworkNewsWire.com

NetworkNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.

More News From Enter Hollywood

Seoul unsure if North Korea will air World Cup qualifier

Dec 9, 2019

SEOUL, South Korea — South Korea said Thursday it's unclear if North Korea will allow a live broadcast when it hosts the South's national soccer team for a World Cup qualifier in Pyongyang next Tuesday. Seoul's Unification Ministry, which deals with inter-Korean affairs, said the North has been ignoring South Korean calls for discussions on broadcasting the game live and allowing South Korean spectators to attend. "There has been no particular progress on the issues of (sending South Korean) cheering squads or providing broadcast coverage, so they won't be easy," since there's only a few days left until the game,...

Pell's appeal pitted word of former choirboy against priest

Dec 9, 2019

CANBERRA, Australia — Cardinal George Pell's appeal against his convictions for child molestation was largely a question of who the jury should have believed, his accuser or a senior priest whose church role was likened to Pell's bodyguard. Pell's accuser was a 13-year-old choirboy when he alleged that he was abused by then-Melbourne Archbishop Pell at the city's St. Patrick's Cathedral in December 1996 and February 1997. Monsignor Charles Portelli was a master of ceremonies at the 11 a.m. Sunday Masses where the choir sang. A chorister in the 1990s, David Dearing, told police that Portelli, Pell's right-hand man, was...

Chinese pop stars publicly back Beijing on Hong Kong

Dec 9, 2019

HONG KONG — At least eight pop stars from mainland China and one each from Taiwan and Hong Kong are publicly stating their support for Beijing's one-China policy, eliciting a mixture of disappointment and understanding from fans. Many of the statements came after protesters opposed to Beijing's growing influence over semi-autonomous Hong Kong removed a Chinese flag and tossed it into Victoria Harbour earlier this month. Lay Zhang, Jackson Wang, Lai Kuan-lin and Victoria Song were among the K-pop singers who recently uploaded a Chinese flag and declared themselves as "one of 1.4 billion guardians of the Chinese flag" on...

The Latest: Concerts canceled over Hong Kong airport protest

Dec 9, 2019

HONG KONG — The Latest on Hong Kong protests (all times local): 7 p.m. At least three concerts by overseas performers have been canceled in Hong Kong as protesters forced the city's airport to suspend operations for a second day. K-pop star Kang Daniel and Scottish band CHVRCHES both announced Tuesday that they are calling off upcoming events. American singer-songwriter Alec Benjamin canceled an upcoming concert late Monday. Kang's management office said the cancellation of a fan meeting scheduled for Sunday was because of safety concerns related to the protests, while CHVRCHES blamed "unforeseen circumstances." The airport protests are the...

China bans movies, actors from prominent Taiwan film awards

Dec 9, 2019

BEIJING — China said Wednesday it was banning Chinese movies and actors from participating in Taiwan's Golden Horse Awards, one of the Asian film industry's most prestigious honors, as Beijing ramps up economic and political pressure on the island it claims as its own territory. The one-sentence announcement on the microblog of China Film News, a newspaper affiliated with government film regulator, gave no reason for the suspension, but it comes amid rising tensions over Taiwan's refusal to recognize being part of Chinese territory to eventually be brought under Beijing's rule. Even without the ban, Chinese artists might have found...

Sign up now!